Sunday, October 14, 2012

C4K Summary for the Month of September

C4K #1
For my first C4K I posted a comment for Juanma. In his post, he posted one of his favorite videos titled Crazy Frog- Underwater. I commented on the post and told him that I thought the video and music were great, and that I also liked the part where the robots were dancing. I then asked him what other types of music that he liked but he did not reply.
Screenshot of Crazy Frog-Underwater video

C4K #2
For my second C4K, I posted a comment for Atze, which is pronounced  ahh-ts-uh. In his post he posted a picture of family artifacts that he had to do for class. He had a picture of his great Grandma’s old pill box, his Pake Atze’s Trumpet, his Gramps Hat, and the Plaatz. I commented on his post and said that I thought the picture was really cool, and I asked if he thought the trumpet still worked. I also asked him where he got his revolving map from on his blog. He commented back and said that he thinks the trumpet still works even though he doesn't know how to play it. He also said that he got the revolving map off of revolvermaps.com and that his future posts he would like to make would be about video games or sports.
Screenshot from Atze's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment