Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K Summary for Month of October

C4K #3
Ella The Egg
I was assigned to comment on Sammy's blog for C4K #3. She wrote a nice short story about Ella the Egg. Ella and her friend Sammy Shake went on an adventure and Ella slipped and fell off the edge of a cliff, but managed to hang on to the edge. Sammy was able to help pull Ella back up on the trail. It was a really cute story and a great picture to go with it.

Here's the comment I left Sammy:

That was a great story! I loved the part where you wrote “She would have certainly been scrambled.” Haha! Make sure to keep up with your writing. I hope you do make this in to a series because I’m sure it will get a lot of readers.

Michael Morris


C4K #4
For my fourth C4K, I was assigned to comment on Lisa's blog. Lisa said she was new to blogging, but it was obvious she was not new to writing. She wrote a very well written post about how blogging and social media can connect people with each other throughout the world. She said that she had a foreign exchange student that came to her school, and it was very interesting learning about that students culture.


Here's the comment I left Lisa:

Very nice post! You bring up a very good point about how not all people have exchange students come to their school, because that’s how it was at my school. Being globally connected is an awesome idea and doing it by blogging and using social media can really bring our worlds closer together. Keep up with the posts! You’re off to a great start!

Michael Morris

C4K #5
I was assigned to comment on Kailin's blog for my fifth C4K assignment. Kailin wrote a short poem which she titled "Kailin's Poem." 
Once there was a froggy that sat up on log
he cheered for the other team and had no sense at all
he fell into the water and bumped his little head
and when he got back up this is what he said

go go go go you mighty rebbles fight
fight fight fight you mighty rebbles win
win win win you mighty rebbles go fight
win until the very end.
She also said that she got the idea for this poem from one of the softball cheers that she does.

Here's the comment I left Kailin:

Kailin, you did a great job on your poem! It was very creative and humorous. I agree with what Mr. Capps said about punctuation, but I think it is a great poem nonetheless. What other kind of sports do you like to play? Do they have any cheers like this one? Keep up the good work!

(This comment was never approved and so is not shown on her blog. I do not know why.)

C4K #6
For my sixth C4K, I was assigned to comment on Ehtan's blog. Ethan is from Alberta, Canada and was assigned to make a glog by his teacher. He created his about the foothills region, which is located in Southwest Alberta.

Here's the comment I left Ethan:

Hey Ethan! My name is Michael Morris and I'm from Mobile, Alabama in the United States. I currently attend the University of South Alabama and I was assigned to your blog. You did an awesome job on your glog that you created. Glogs are really neat and a great way to organize material. What website did you use to create your glog? I'm familiar with the glogster website. Keep up the good work!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs, frogs, blogs and glogs.

    My previous post had blogs and blogs. the auto correct feature messed me up when I did not look.

    ReplyDelete